Here's a scrumptious recipe
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam, seedless
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 C. Grease 8-inch square pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt with a wire whisk.
- Add rest of ingredients except jam.
- Stir until large crumbs form.
- Press 2 cups of mixture into prepared pan.
- Spread jam to 1/4 inch of pan sides.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over top.
- Lightly press crumbs into jam.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brown around edges.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Servings 16 to 25 depending on size of bars cut.